The Rosemyr Corporation is committed to making a positive contribution to our communities in every interaction, always.
We endeavor to make good investments that serve the company and the needs of our stockholders, specifically:
- Earn a 13% return on average equity annually
- Maintain adequate liquidity to address stockholders’ needs
We strive to operate our business based on these core values:
- Do the Right Thing – We treat others with respect. We look for opportunities and solutions to problems that benefit our company, those we do business with, and our communities.
- Maintain High Standards – …in the upkeep of our properties, in the operation of our businesses, and in the quality of service that we provide our tenants, our customers, and our stockholders.
- Build Relationships – We work to form productive long-term relationships with the people we do business with and with those who live in the communities we serve.
- Allow Managers to Manage – We empower our employees with the authority to do their jobs well and to act in the best interest of the company, our tenants, our customers, our employees, and our communities.
- “The One Minute Manager” – We offer praise and congratulations promptly when those we work with succeed, and we address concerns early.
- Have Fun!