The Rosemyr Corporation was owned and founded by Paul H. Rose and wife Emma Myrick Rose (also the founders of Rose’s Stores, Inc.) in Henderson, North Carolina in 1954, as a result of the merger of several small real estate companies. Since then the company has grown by acquisitions and mergers. In October 2012, Rosemyr absorbed Emrose Corporation (1937) and H.H.C. Co., Inc. (1968), companies Rosemyr had previously managed.
With over 80 years in business, all shares of Rosemyr stock are still held by descendants of Mr. and Mrs. Rose and Rosemyr still operates on the basis in which it was founded. We take great pride maintaining quality properties and cultivating long term relationships with our tenants, vendors, lenders, and other strategic partners.
Now in its fourth generation, the family owned corporation enjoys stable ownership, a strong management team, and a board of directors comprised of family members and outside professionals, each contributing a diversity of skill sets. While we remain committed to the commercial real estate and self-storage markets, Rosemyr is foremost an investment company with an entrepreneurial spirit constantly searching for other growth opportunities through innovation and partnership.